Sunday’s have always been my favorite day to sit down in my home office and plan out my intentions for the week.
- How I will nurture my body
- How I will connect to my source
- How I will show up for my partners and clients
- How I will be mindful to love myself
- How I will get my message out to the world
- How I will expand my business every single day.
I encourage you to take a few minutes today to evaluate what went “wrong” or “right” in the previous week and see where you can adjust.
Do this without judgment, if this past week SUCKED…
Acknowledge and Adjust.
(Remember, when things go “wrong”, those are simply DESIRE CLARIFYING EXPERIENCES.)
Meaning- when things go wrong, it allows you to get extremely clear about what your desires actually are.
How amazing would it be to look back at the end of next week and know you rocked it?
Here’s what I do:
WRITE YOUR PLAN OUT.
- What are you going to be deliberate about next week?
- How many people do you plan on bringing into your business this week?
- How many people are you going to be able to serve? SET A TARGET!
- How will you track this? Do you use an app? Will you write it down?You need to be able to SEE your progress as each day comes.
How are you going to celebrate once you complete those targets?
This is the thing you are going to envision if your plan does not go and you’d hope. This is the grounding you will tap into when you would rather lose your cools.
Keep your eye on the prize.
HAVE A “PLAN B” JUST IN CASE
DECIDE HOW YOU WANT TO FEEL NEXT WEEK AND FOCUS ON THAT.
FIND SOMEONE TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNTABLE.
(Go public if you must, just make sure that you are not allowing yourself to make excuses as to why this week isn’t going to be absolutely amazing.)
I am a part of several accountability groups and my husband and I run our own group as well.
Having others hold your feet to the fire has been a game changer for me personally.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
CHECK IN WITH YOURSELF.
It’s it’s very easy to get swayed by other people’s issues, problems, attitude, projections etc.
When issues arise… check in with yourself, whip out your intention list and ground back into your beliefs. Do this as often as necessary.
Also, if issues DO arise, I take a moment to connect to source and get grounded.
A few things that work for me are going for a walk on the beach, meditation, reading, journaling, tapping into my accountability groups etc.
Take some time today for YOU.
WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS FOR THE WEEK?
Write them down!
Cheers to an awesome week ahead 🍾